As a business owner, one thing you know is that you have to protect proprietary information. There are pieces of software that only your company uses, and there are special things your company does that help set it apart from the competition. If your intellectual...
Patent, Trademark, And Intellectual Property Representation For Businesses And Corporations
- Technology patents often require enforcement due to infringement
- Popular weight loss drugs prompted complex patent litigation
- Is formal copyright registration necessary to enforce IP rights?
- 2 oversights that can lead to litigation after licensing a patent
- EV patents are on the rise as companies seek to improve on basics