In the intellectual property world, a non-practicing entity (NPE) is any party that has obtained a patent they have no intention of using themselves. Why would a business or other party obtain a patent for a product or process they have no plans to use or develop? To...
Patent, Trademark, And Intellectual Property Representation For Businesses And Corporations
- Technology patents often require enforcement due to infringement
- Popular weight loss drugs prompted complex patent litigation
- Is formal copyright registration necessary to enforce IP rights?
- 2 oversights that can lead to litigation after licensing a patent
- EV patents are on the rise as companies seek to improve on basics