Intellectual property (IP) litigators are sometimes hesitant to take their disputes to mediation. Some of them think that proposing mediation or a settlement discussion will be perceived by the other party as a sign of weakness. However, this need not be the case...
Patent, Trademark, And Intellectual Property Representation For Businesses And Corporations
- Technology patents often require enforcement due to infringement
- Popular weight loss drugs prompted complex patent litigation
- Is formal copyright registration necessary to enforce IP rights?
- 2 oversights that can lead to litigation after licensing a patent
- EV patents are on the rise as companies seek to improve on basics