A patent is a crucial form of protection for any business that has invested substantially in the creation of a new software program, the development of a new plant through selective breeding or any other product or process that gives that business a competitive...
Patent, Trademark, And Intellectual Property Representation For Businesses And Corporations
- Is formal copyright registration necessary to enforce IP rights?
- 2 oversights that can lead to litigation after licensing a patent
- EV patents are on the rise as companies seek to improve on basics
- Motions to amend could become a permanent patent option
- 2 ways for businesses to better track copyright infringement