The patent process can be confusing because of its complexities, but if you have a new invention or idea you want to protect, it’s important to look into getting a patent. Who can get a patent? You can get a patent if your invention falls into a patentable invention...
Patent, Trademark, And Intellectual Property Representation For Businesses And Corporations
- Technology patents often require enforcement due to infringement
- Popular weight loss drugs prompted complex patent litigation
- Is formal copyright registration necessary to enforce IP rights?
- 2 oversights that can lead to litigation after licensing a patent
- EV patents are on the rise as companies seek to improve on basics