Whether a business purchases rights to creative works or hires professionals to produce them for the organization, the company will understandably want to protect that investment. Yet, balancing the need for legal protection with the cost involved in obtaining it can...
Patent, Trademark, And Intellectual Property Representation For Businesses And Corporations
- Is formal copyright registration necessary to enforce IP rights?
- 2 oversights that can lead to litigation after licensing a patent
- EV patents are on the rise as companies seek to improve on basics
- Motions to amend could become a permanent patent option
- 2 ways for businesses to better track copyright infringement