If another company or an individual has violated your intellectual property (IP) rights, you may not need to go directly to a legal action. In fact, you may be able to avoid going to court at all. A good initial step is sending what’s called a “cease and desist”...
Patent, Trademark, And Intellectual Property Representation For Businesses And Corporations
- Technology patents often require enforcement due to infringement
- Popular weight loss drugs prompted complex patent litigation
- Is formal copyright registration necessary to enforce IP rights?
- 2 oversights that can lead to litigation after licensing a patent
- EV patents are on the rise as companies seek to improve on basics